Wednesday 5 June 2013

this is not a classy place

This. All the time.Want to win me over? Buy me a pizza....



This. All the time.

Want to win me over? Buy me a pizza. I'm a fat chick.

Throw in some wings and I'll be yours forever.

beamazingg: twinkcutie: Yesterday my mom posted a picture on...



beamazingg:

twinkcutie:

Yesterday my mom posted a picture on Facebook of my 5 year old brother Sam wearing a pair of shoes he picked out for his first day of preschool.

She explained to him in the store that they were really made for girls. Sam then told her that he didn't care and that "ninjas can wear pink shoes too."

Sam went to preschool and got several compliments on his new shoes. Not one kid said anything negative toward him about it.

However, my mom received about 20 comments on the photo from various family members saying how "wrong" it is and how "things like this will affect him socially" and, put most eloquently by my great aunt, "that shit will turn him gay."

My mom then deleted the photo and told Sam that he can wear whatever he wants to preschool, that it's his decision. If he wants to wear pink shoes, he can wear pink shoes.

Sam then explained to her that he didn't like them because they were pink, he liked them because they were "made out of zebras" and zebras are his favorite animal :)

What does it say about society when a group of adults could stand to take a lesson in humanity from a class of preschoolers?

reblog every time

my-secret-escapee: becausetime: Reblogging for like the 5th...



my-secret-escapee:

becausetime:

Reblogging for like the 5th time

Oh my god

Typical Boy

Me: "what color should I paint my nails?"

Ex: "paint them to match my car."

mastercatscinema: Who's a pretty cat?  You're a pretty cat....



mastercatscinema:

Who's a pretty cat?  You're a pretty cat.  Via the Chive.  

yogurtspaceship: samgirl18: photo bomb much? I added a tag…...



yogurtspaceship:

samgirl18:

photo bomb much?

I added a tag… Commence the hate

Fuck my life tomorrow.



Fuck my life tomorrow.

christinefriar: This is a public service announcement letting everyone know that the word ellipsis...

christinefriar:

This is a public service announcement letting everyone know that the word ellipsis (as in sister) is the word for one single three-dot punctuation mark, and ellipses (as in "sail the seven seas") is the word for when there is more than one ellipsis. Like goose and geese. Have a blessed Monday.

conflictingheart: Simon & Garfunkel ~ The Sound of Silence



conflictingheart:

Simon & Garfunkel ~ The Sound of Silence

dailyhilariouspics: I always read the sunday comics!Follow this...



dailyhilariouspics:

I always read the sunday comics!

Follow this blog for the best new funny pictures every day

ilovecharts: The Fellowship of the Colors via Kurt White













ilovecharts:

The Fellowship of the Colors

via Kurt White

I watched this for way too long and pretty much peed myself.



I watched this for way too long and pretty much peed myself.

alxdr: fuckyeah1990s: 15 Traumatic Moments From Childhood...





alxdr:

fuckyeah1990s:

15 Traumatic Moments From Childhood Media (in no particular order)

#8 - Sassy "The Cat" falling in the river in "Homeward Bound"

this fucking movie

Daisy needs to watch this movie.

Lap full of love.



Lap full of love.

Daisy's drawing of "Through the Looking Glass" and "Alice in...



Daisy's drawing of "Through the Looking Glass" and "Alice in Wonderland"

(I asked her which it was and she said she combined them)

Love this girl.

mastercatscinema: And we bring these animals into our house on...



mastercatscinema:

And we bring these animals into our house on purpose.  Via catladyland.net

listeningtocherrytrees: Slum Village - Climax <3



listeningtocherrytrees:

Slum Village - Climax <3

Sometimes, when you have 106 bottles of nail polish, you have to...



Sometimes, when you have 106 bottles of nail polish, you have to wear more than one color at a time. Maybe all the colors won't go well together, but you have to at least wear them.

(all the colors match my top for tomorrow)

alt-j: don't associate with people that think they're too good for mcdonalds

alt-j:

don't associate with people that think they're too good for mcdonalds

gifcraft: Source: Aging Face Transformation





















gifcraft:

Source: Aging Face Transformation

No comments:

Post a Comment