Friday 7 June 2013

Daddy's Little Dark Angel

sharonosbourne: you a princess to the public but a freak when it's time That’s mah jam!...

sharonosbourne:

you a princess to the public

image

but a freak when it's time

image

That’s mah jam! And gpoy. 

A H H H H H ! ! !

HOLY SHIT, GAME OF THRONES!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGG

That is all.

sensual-dominant: Good girl…slide them off for me and sit...



sensual-dominant:

Good girl…slide them off for me and sit down…on me…

With pleasure, Daddy. ღ

professorspork: getoutofmygarden: I imagine two scenarios in...



professorspork:

getoutofmygarden:

I imagine two scenarios in owning this clock:

1) It singing Be Our Guest every time someone visits.

or

2) Every morning I'd hear this "GIRL YOU LATE. IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU'RE WEARING TODAY? I MEAN YOU'RE ALREADY LATE SO I'D GO CHANGE AT THIS POINT."

SASSY GRANDFATHER CLOCK

WANTSSS ღ

Alwayssss *blushies* ღ



Alwayssss *blushies* ღ

I like your new stuff xo -Synn

image

D'aww. Grazie, man. :3

ღღღ



ღღღ

lokiroido: 'My sun and stars… ' HIDES FACE AND BLUSHES HOW...







lokiroido:

'My sun and stars… '

HIDES FACE AND BLUSHES HOW ABOUT THAT FOR ENGAGEMENT RINGS HUH

O M G!! I HAS TO HAVE THESE! I JUST GOTTA! NOWWWW!! ღღღღღღღღღღ

Five senses ღ Mmm…thumb.



Five senses

Mmm…thumb.

yourtightdoll: Gosh I really want this.. Play me with those...



yourtightdoll:

Gosh I really want this..

Play me with those magical Daddy fingers and delicious Daddy hands. ღ

* g a g s * . . .

Ugh. I just want to vomit all over your entire fucking existence.

KMN.

image

image

image

image

image

Uh, I make you feel so fine, make you feel so fine/I hope you hit me on my celly when I sneak in your mind/You a princess to the public, but a freak when it's time/Said your bed be feeling lonely, so you're sleeping in mine//Just come and move closer to me/I got some feelings for you I'm not gonna get bored of/But baby you an adventure so please let me come and explore you. Cheer up, buttercup! This is your jam, babylove. Just dance for me and smile.

image

SCREAMINGGG!!! *tackle smooshing hugs* I lubs you, dude! SFM!! Thanks for checking out my blog and be interested and supportive and awesome. ღღღ

I ain't a player, I just crush a lot. That totes just reminded me of hs and Mr. Cruz…lolololol two-fold now!!

I'll just dance and let it all flow away from me—for you. And me. I need to stop being petty and annoying anyway. Lo que hay adentro es lo que vale. ღ

image

Here for You to do as You please. ღ Please?



Here for You to do as You please. ღ Please?

Playtime is now ღ



Playtime is now 

Teddy and I will just be waiting over here, Dada… ღ



Teddy and I will just be waiting over here, Dada…

My hands are lonely right now… ღ



My hands are lonely right now…

kickingcones: "Gretchen, stop trying to make 'a lottle'...



kickingcones:

"Gretchen, stop trying to make 'a lottle' happen!"

A lottle-lottle!! 

dollyrotten: eightlittlewords: Nice apples!!...



dollyrotten:

eightlittlewords:

Nice apples!! :)

siiiisssssyyyy!!!!

HEYYYY!! It's a rare photo of me ;P  lolol Thankies, sissy!! 

"One of the things I love about being little is being put to bed. It's a subtle reminder of who's in..."

"One of the things I love about being little is being put to bed. It's a subtle reminder of who's in charge but also a reassuring note that they care you're sleepy even if you dont"

-

(via kaam141)

D'aww. This would be perf. 

Oh myyyy. Hide the teddy!  ღ I'll forgive the annoying...



Oh myyyy. Hide the teddy! 

I'll forgive the annoying plural usage of Teddy instead of the possessive because hollaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment