Sunday 9 June 2013

♥daddys littlest girl♥

abjane: Pretty please @DaddySpacey!



abjane:

Pretty please @DaddySpacey!

abjane: There's nowhere I feel safer or happier. If only I...



abjane:

There's nowhere I feel safer or happier. If only I could have one every day!

Photo



yes please



yes

please

today has been very hard, but daddys been there for me the whole way <3 anddddddddddddd he loves...

today has been very hard, but daddys been there for me the whole way <3

anddddddddddddd he loves the idea of me being his pet girl and were going lead and collar shopping on saturday <3

does daddy like socks? <3





does daddy like socks? <3

YESSSSS



YESSSSS

Photo



a-littles-black-book: Calling All Littles! If you identify in...



a-littles-black-book:

Calling All Littles!

If you identify in anyway with being a little, (Anytype of little or any type of little Dynamic) Please reblog this post so we can find you and add you to our BlackBook BlogRoll. So that not only we can follow you, but also so that other littles can find other littles via the blogroll. <3

~a little's BlackBook

I get so sad and overwhelmed sometimes and daddy is the only one who can make me see sense, I wish I...

I get so sad and overwhelmed sometimes and daddy is the only one who can make me see sense, I wish I was with him…. <3

caaaaaaaaaaaake



caaaaaaaaaaaake

IM BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED

Ask me things pleaaase! Or just chat to me? Plsss <3

krjf,sdb kdjgnxkdbx DADDY LOOK



krjf,sdb kdjgnxkdbx DADDY LOOK

Daddy <3

Daddy came over today and we went and walked the dog and smoked a joint in the sunshine :) then we came back and my mum did a bbq and it was just super lovely :)

Daddys gone home now and i miss him alot… things just dont seem right without him here :/….

adultteenyangels: Jumping on the bed sure looks fun!



adultteenyangels:

Jumping on the bed sure looks fun!

Photo



Photo





 



 

Daddy, you are my whole world <3 



Daddy, you are my whole world <3 

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment