Sunday 9 June 2013

BBWDeAnna

lisasparks: Happy Hump Day at LisaSparks.com  Cum and join me...



lisasparks:

Happy Hump Day at LisaSparks.com  Cum and join me there!! 

H.o.t….hot hot hot

lisasparks: Happy Hump Day from me LisaSparks.com  All those...



lisasparks:

Happy Hump Day from me LisaSparks.com 

All those cocks and still looks good

lisasparks: *** Special Offer ***  Join my LisaSparks.com for...





















lisasparks:

*** Special Offer *** 

Join my LisaSparks.com for 30 days at $14.95 I will upgrade your membership to 3 Months for FREE! Just visit my site LisaSparks.com

Fucking awesome

lisasparks: New gallery added today for my site...


Lisa Sparks shows off her curvy slut body



















lisasparks:

New gallery added today for my site LisaSparks.com also added a new site GangBangLisa.com

Great update

lisasparks: Here is a funny gif I found of myself today. See...



lisasparks:

Here is a funny gif I found of myself today. See more of me at LisaSparks.com

Funny

lisasparks: Hump Day at LisaSparks.com  Nice gape



lisasparks:

Hump Day at LisaSparks.com 

Nice gape

Wanna fuck me?..I travel!..



Wanna fuck me?..I travel!..

I rode his cock up my ass till he came deep inside my well...



I rode his cock up my ass till he came deep inside my well fucked hole

lisasparks: Hump Day…hump me at LisaSparks.com  Nice



lisasparks:

Hump Day…hump me at LisaSparks.com 

Nice

Who likes?…remember guys..I love to travel and see...



Who likes?…remember guys..I love to travel and see generou$ men!…@bbwdeanna

lisasparks: A little Super Bowl fun see more at...



lisasparks:

A little Super Bowl fun see more at LisaSparks.com 

Gotta love a girl who loves black cock so much

lisasparks: Got a little greasy today…..LisaSparks.com Nice...



lisasparks:

Got a little greasy today…..LisaSparks.com

Nice oily ass..

lisasparks: This is one of my favorite photos! Join me at...



lisasparks:

This is one of my favorite photos! Join me at LisaSparks.com and see more

Thats h.o.t…for damn sure..

lisasparks: A little choked up today ;)   Nice



lisasparks:

A little choked up today ;)  

Nice

lisasparks: It's sunny today so I decided to go for a swim Im...



lisasparks:

It's sunny today so I decided to go for a swim

Im sure a few woul luv to take a dip in her..I mean with her…lol….sexy lady she is

lisasparks: Think I made a mess.. hehe oops Wow



lisasparks:

Think I made a mess.. hehe oops

Wow

Me working his black cock…tell me what u think..share with...



Me working his black cock…tell me what u think..share with your friends @bbwdeanna loves all cocks!!..

Traveling soon..but where to? Help me decide

Well guys..as many know..I love meeting fans..and more importantly I love fucking fans..but can only travel where there is enough interest and bookings… places where I am most popular and plan to get to ….houston..dallas…san antonio..austin tx..memphis..kansas city..Tallahassee..jacksonville fl..and possibly little rock arkansas..guys if u are close to those areas and ever wanted to fuck me let it be known..I can only come to cities where I have enough intere$t…

Can you come to Providence ri cause there will be alot of Guys wanting u

I enjoy traveling..and am happy to go wherever there are enough guys willing to book me..but I only travel to certain places when the guys pre book..

lisasparks: Lisa Sparks before the gangbang party starts.  And...













lisasparks:

Lisa Sparks before the gangbang party starts. 

And what a party it must have been..wonder if there is "after" pics lol..this is one h.o.t lady..and I ain't even bi!

No comments:

Post a Comment