Thursday 6 June 2013

THA BOOTY DON'T LIE

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Video



Photo



Photo









witchpop: "i'm single" "I don't eat ass"

witchpop:

"i'm single"

"I don't eat ass"

hauntedpenis11: is that Fred



hauntedpenis11:

is that Fred

my step sister got pregnant but she got a miscarriage but that’s ok because she was planning...

my step sister got pregnant but she got a miscarriage but that’s ok because she was planning on aborting it anyway 

eiennobeautyqueens replied to your post: I drank this shit called "dream w… why would you put...

eiennobeautyqueens replied to your post: I drank this shit called "dream w…

why would you put yourself though that disgusting torture. I had that stuff too. I mean it worked but idk if it was worth that garbage taste

I have to wake up early tomorrow.

I drank this shit called “dream water” that’s suppose to help you sleep and it...

I drank this shit called “dream water” that’s suppose to help you sleep and it tasted so bad that I almost cried while drinking it but it’s working and I’m starting to get drowsy.

drunkblogging: me jivin @ the club 



drunkblogging:

me jivin @ the club 

Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



Yo bitch, have you seen my nigga nemo

no

buysexual: white gay boys covering azealia banks songs is the...



buysexual:

white gay boys covering azealia banks songs is the funniest shit ever

Photo





















No comments:

Post a Comment