Wednesday 5 June 2013

Filthy filth

Photo



Photo



livinginthenude:   YOU should be naked too…..



livinginthenude:

 

YOU should be naked too…..

ciervodromo: Kaley Cuoco cree en la remontada...



ciervodromo:

Kaley Cuoco cree en la remontada #TensiónCompetitiva

View Post

Photo













andreasummers45: http://milfsandmoms.tumblr.com/



andreasummers45:

http://milfsandmoms.tumblr.com/

Photo



thisgirlwantsbigblackcock: Nikki Sexx working the nicest...



thisgirlwantsbigblackcock:

Nikki Sexx working the nicest looking black cock ever. Yum.

Photo



thesubwithin: uwillcumforme: what are you waiting for...



thesubwithin:

uwillcumforme:

what are you waiting for slut ? 

Those veins…. 

ismymomhot: VIEW ANOTHER RANDOM MOM



ismymomhot:

VIEW ANOTHER RANDOM MOM

yankmanccuck: Slutwife working on her well hung boyfriend. Ring...



yankmanccuck:

Slutwife working on her well hung boyfriend. Ring on proud display

ismymomhot: VIEW ANOTHER RANDOM MOM



ismymomhot:

VIEW ANOTHER RANDOM MOM

Photo



wendy3000: watchhercheat: She would tell me all the dirty...



wendy3000:

watchhercheat:

She would tell me all the dirty details of how she cheated on me, while teasing me about how hard it made me.

And then when you & Ted get back, you'll "catch" me watching a movie with 2 guys and a girl.

Ted will tease me about it, like he does. But I'll say, "Fine, then watch me finish!"

Then I'll put the movie back on & open my silky robe & open my silky lips with my fingers.

I'll rub my clit till I cum, then I'll slip 2 fingers inside. I'll look you in the eyes until I make myself cum again!

And THEN, I'll pull out my purple dildo! I'll give you both a show, but I'll look Ted directly in his eyes as I cum again!!

Then I'll say, "So… What do you guys want to do now?"

MY! Look how HARD that made you! Are you gonna cum, baby!?
;-)

Photo



Photo





Photo



thedirtyhand: In the Dodge



thedirtyhand:

In the Dodge

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment